FlutGPT – ChatGPT Android app built using Flutter – This repository contains the source code for a ChatGPT Android app built using Flutter. The app utilizes OpenAI’s GPT-3 language model to generate text based on user inputs. The Flutter framework allows for fast and beautiful UI development, making the app an enjoyable experience for users. Explore the code to learn more about integrating language models with Flutter and building AI-powered apps.
Preview – FlutGPT
- Any Operating System (ie. MacOS X, Linux, Windows)
- Any IDE with Flutter SDK installed (ie. IntelliJ, Android Studio, VSCode etc)
- A little knowledge of Dart and Flutter
- Clone the repo.
- Create a file called api_key.dart in lib/api/
const token = "YOUR_API_KEY_HERE";
- Execute “flutter run” from root folder.
- Store conversation in local storage. (Priority)
- Regenerate response.
- Speech Recognition.
- Multiple Chats.
- Light Mode.
- Summarizing prompts and storing it as title.
- Clear conversation.
- Add “typing bubbles” to the chat.
Learn more about chatgpt projects. click here
This project is developed by beSaif
Download this project from the below link.
You can visit original source page from the below link: