What is Flutter?
Flutter is an open-source cross-platform framework which is created by Google.
It is used to develop cross-platform apps which work on Dart language. We all know that to develop an Application for Android we have to use Java or Kotlin language and for iOS, we have to use Swift language.
Flutter is a framework that provides high-performance applications using Dart language. You can create iOS, Android, Web, Windows, Mac, and Fuchsia applications using a single codebase, which reduces the cost and time of development.
Features of Flutter
- Open Source
- Cross Platform App development
- High Performance
- Expressive and Flexible UI
- Native Performance
- Open Source: It is an open-source app development framework.
- Cross Platform : You can create iOS, Android, Web, Windows, Mac and Fuchsia apps using one single code.
- High Performance : It provides high performance because it accesses native components of the OS directly, there is no bridge required as in hybrid applications.
- Expressive and Flexible UI : Flutter has built-in Material Design and Cupertino widget, rich motion APIs, smooth natural scrolling which makes flutter application’s UI is expressive and flexible UI.
- Native Performance : Flutter uses native components directly without any bridge, it’s widgets incorporate all platform differences like scrolling, icons, navigation and fonts for providing full native performance on iOS and Android.
Hope you like this article and share it with your friend. If you want more content about flutter you can follow us on Facebook. So you will get a notification when we upload a new article related to flutter.